Segunda Caida

Phil Schneider, Eric Ritz, Matt D, Sebastian, and other friends write about pro wrestling. Follow us @segundacaida

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Traylor of the Day

"I want to hear SLLs thoughts on Boss Man."
     -"Good" William Helnick, Evil Overlord of the DVDVR 80's Project

You got it, Will.

Only problem is that, to be honest, it's been a while since I've sat down and watched a decent sampling of the Boss Man's work.  That suits me just fine, though. I became a wrestling fan when The Big Boss Man was at the height of his powers, and I've always had a soft spot for the guy. But unlike other guys I grew up on, that soft spot never went away when I revisited him as an adult, so I'm more than happy to take a deeper look into the career of one Ray Traylor. To that end, I'm going to watch and review a match, interview, or angle from the man every day here at Segunda Caida until I feel I have a thorough and clear (if not necessarily Complete & Accurate) picture of the man's career. Or until I just get tired of it. Whichever comes first. So hook up to the Traylor Hitch, everybody. We're taking a trip down to Cobb County, Georgia, and you better read the signs and respect the law and order. You know what happens if you don't.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

looking forward to it

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home