Segunda Caida

Phil Schneider, Eric Ritz, Matt D, Sebastian, and other friends write about pro wrestling. Follow us @segundacaida

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Complete and Accurate Meth Lab BattlArts




JR Goldberg, one of my favorite wrestling writers, was talking up matwork Ian Rotten, and I remembered how much I loved that stuff and how I hadn't watched it in years. It also gave me an opportunity to rope in JR and get him to write for Segunda Caida. We are going to be going through this stuff and seeing how it holds up and if it is as great as we remember. As always matches are going to be ranked EPIC, GREAT, FUN and SKIPPABLE


2002

Ian Rotten vs. Chris Hero IWA-MS 5/4/02 -EPIC
Ian Rotten vs. Tarek the Great IWA-MS 10/4/02- GREAT

2003

Ian Rotten vs. B-Boy IWA-MS 12/19/03-GREAT

2004

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home