Segunda Caida

Phil Schneider, Eric Ritz, Matt D, Sebastian, and other friends write about pro wrestling. Follow us @segundacaida

Monday, March 26, 2012

And Far Away FInlay Stands, Tombstones Against the Sky

Finlay v. Slyk Wagner Brown v. Tommaso Ciampa v. Low-Ki MWF 3/24/12

Pretty strange group of guys to put into a four way. I hadn't heard hide nor hair of SWB in years. This was a bit disorganized as is the want of 4-Ways. There was less complicated spots, and more of the guys pairing off and pounding on each other. Obviously Ki and Finlay pounding on someone is a lot more compelling then Brown or Ciampa pounding on someone, and it was the most compelling when they were cracking each other. Unfortunately Finlay and Ki weren't really pair off with each other much, although it did make me want to see a singles match. As a whole the match was mediocre, I am happy I got to see it, but it never hit that third gear. I did really liked the finish with FInlay hitting the Celtic Cross on SWB and Ki hitting the double stomp and stealing the pin.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Log said...

I'd love to see Finlay's reaction to Ki being Ki.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can just imagine if Ki tried his horseshit with Finlay in a singles match. JESUS.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home