Segunda Caida

Phil Schneider, Eric Ritz, Matt D, Sebastian, and other friends write about pro wrestling. Follow us @segundacaida

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Take This Weight From Him, Let Black Terry Be Unchained

Black Terry/Negro Navarro/Rey Mendoza Jr. v. Blue Panther/Solar/Rocky Santana UWE 3/16/11-GREAT

The 2011 Maestro run continues. This is a little different then your standard match as they mixed up the matchups. We start out with Blue Panther v. Black Terry which isn't something I remember seeing before, it is pretty great although I could have used another couple of minutes. Then Navarro v. Santana and then ends with Solar v. Mendoza. Most of these type matches are built around the Navarro v. Solar stuff, but they only had one quick exchange here. I love Navarro v. Solar but I am glad I got to see them work with other guys. We got to see Panther v. Navarro work fast spots and it was great with Navarro actually getting a submission to win the fall. The match is worked llave style until the third fall where Panther and Mendoza start brawling and actually get pulled apart by the other wrestlers. It was a weird beat, but I kind of dug it. They move in and out quicker then I prefer in these kind of matches, but everyone looked great and I am so jazzed we have had so many cool HH matches like this so far in 2011.

COMPLETE AND ACCURATE BLACK TERRY

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home