Segunda Caida

Phil Schneider, Eric Ritz, Matt D, Sebastian, and other friends write about pro wrestling. Follow us @segundacaida

Friday, December 02, 2011

They Gave Black Terry a Sneer, a Guitar Pick and a Yellow Dandelion

Black Terry v. Paranoiko v. Rocky Santana DTU 11/29/11 - FUN 


PAS: This is a lightubes 3-way, and I don't care for lightubes or 3-ways, but despite that I enjoyed the match. Terry is a great brawler as is Santana and they made large parts of this really look like a fight as opposed to a stunt show. Paranoiko didn't show me a ton, but he did take a crazy Psicosis corner post bump through a lightube bundle. I really liked when Terry was just smashing guys with wooden boxes and metal buckets, that felt more Moondogs then Ryuji Ito. They had a great spot where all three guys needed to get separated because they were just clawing at each others eyes. Part of me never wants to see Terry work matches like this, another part of me wants to see him work Necro in round one of the next IWAKOTDM 



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home