Segunda Caida

Phil Schneider, Eric Ritz, Matt D, Sebastian, and other friends write about pro wrestling. Follow us @segundacaida

Monday, February 18, 2008

Black History Month DAY 17

Floyd Mayweather pops the Big Show



I don't know why a legitimate star like Floyd Mayweather is bothering working undercard angles on minor show PPV's. I assume this is leading to a Big Show v. Floyd match at Wrestlemania, which seems like a crazy risk for a guy looking at a 25 million dollar plus payday for the Oscar rematch. I guess you can blow your knee out doing the tango too. Still this was a fucking awesome angle. Floyd rushing the ring surrounded by his hangers on, the shit talking, the lightning quick four punch combo which broke the Big Show's nose and split his lip, and the near riot post match. I thought this was better set up then either the L.T. or Tyson initial confrontations. Floyd isn't Tyson by any means, and I have no idea why they set up a natrually hateble guy like him as a face, but initially I thought this was fucking great. Fuck it, give me Floyd v. Cena as your Wrestlemania main event

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Big Show lays a sledgehammer-like fist to that punk's face.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home